Effortlessly simple yet still bold enough to make an impact. The Pendo is a thicker framed square sunglasses design with a high keyhole bridge and lifted brow line. This pair works throughout each and every season. That’s ultimate cool points in our book. Comes with our unique recycled woven sunglasses case. Lenses offer UV400 protection.
Sizing and fit
- This frame is a medium fit
- 48mm – 24mm – 140mm (lens width – bridge width – temples/arms)
- Plant-based frame draws on more renewable resources
- Microfiber bag made from 70% recycled PET bottles
- More eco-friendly lenses (39% plant resin)
- Recycled case from waste plastic and water sachets
- Packaging FSC approved or recycled and is recyclable
- Small batch production to minimise waste
- Over £40,000 of grant money to eyecare projects across Africa.
- Supporting 9 of the UN’s 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
- No harm to animals. We are vegan friendly.
- 12,825 rainforest trees protected.
- 115 efficient cookstoves to families in Uganda.
- You can find out more about your impact here.
- Supporting a B Corp using business as a ‘force for good’.
Please just get in touch if you have any query regarding a product, sizing information or if you would like more advice on building your sustainable wardrobe.
Email us at info@gatherandsee or through our Contact Us page here.
You can also DM us on Instagram @gatherandsee.
We are always happy to chat and aim to get back to you within 2 working hours.