Arch Tote Black
Sustainable leather tote bag, handmade in London
Inspired by London's glorious industrial past. This unusual tote bag takes its shape from the beautifully proportioned arches that are an iconic feature of the Victorian factory and warehouse buildings that occupy the back lanes and rows of the city's more industrious boroughs. Clean, crisp and graphic in silhouette. A versatile everyday carrier.
• Crafted from vegetable tanned leather
• Unlined to achieve minimalist luxury
• Designed and handmade in London
• Protect and restore using natural beeswax
38w x 43h x 6d (cm)
Personalise for £15 | Choose up to 4 initials
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your initials.
• Sans Serif font 10mm high (30pt)
• Blind debossed for a natural, clean finish
• No foil, chemicals or fuss
• Hand operated hot stamping machine
£5 or Free For Orders Over £200
Please just get in touch if you have any query regarding a product, sizing information or if you would like more advice on building your sustainable wardrobe.
Email us at info@gatherandsee or through our Contact Us page here.
You can also DM us on Instagram @gatherandsee.
We are always happy to chat and aim to get back to you within 2 working hours.