The FIELD CARDIGAN - Slate Grey
Crafted from our locally grown wool, sourced from farms across the British Isles.
- Intended for a subtly oversized-fit with just the right amount of slouch, it’s designed so that you can take your usual size.
- If you are notably fuller in the bust (F+ cup), or broader across the shoulders, or want a notably more relaxed fit than shown – then we recommend you size up by one size.
- With a slightly dropped, longer in length sleeve, the cuff grips gently to make this British wool piece feel modern yet authentic all at the same time.
- Long in the body with a hem rib that gently grips, it can be worn straight or tucked up and under
- Model is a size 08/10UK and wears a size Navygrey S. Height 5ft 9.5in/177cm.
- If you are a size 10UK we recommend a size Navygrey S – or a size M if your bust is fuller or you’re slightly broader across the back and shoulders.
See last image for size guide
Please just get in touch if you have any query regarding a product, sizing information or if you would like more advice on building your sustainable wardrobe.
Email us at info@gatherandsee or through our Contact Us page here.
You can also DM us on Instagram @gatherandsee.
We are always happy to chat and aim to get back to you within 2 working hours.