The HEIRLOOM CREW - Sunset Red
Introducing a new addition to the Navygrey heirloom collection. The romance of a take-me-anywhere ribbed knit, in a beautiful new blend of organic cotton and superfine wool.
Reminiscent of jumpers we've borrowed from our fathers, the HEIRLOOM CREW combines everything you want from a heritage summer slouch knit, with a modern elegance that makes it so flattering and wearable. And if feels so good to pull on. Made in the British Isles.
- An easy silhouette with an overall relaxed fit.
- The reverse fisherman stitch is knitted slightly more loosely giving the jumper a chunky yet elegant drape which makes this jumper so easy to wear.
- Longer in the body, the jumper falls just below hip level and can be tucked under easily as the hem has a gentle grip.
- The deeper neck trim sits slightly higher on the neck, but with enough room for layering.
- A more neatly fitted cuff is a deliberate design to give the fluid sleeve a slight blouson appearance and stopping the jumper becoming too sloppy.
- We recommend you take your usual size.
- The model, Annika, on the beach, is a size 10UK and is wearing a Navygrey size S. The studio model, Frida, is a size 10UK and is also wearing a size S. Height 5ft 9.5in/177cm.
Please just get in touch if you have any query regarding a product, sizing information or if you would like more advice on building your sustainable wardrobe.
Email us at info@gatherandsee or through our Contact Us page here.
You can also DM us on Instagram @gatherandsee.
We are always happy to chat and aim to get back to you within 2 working hours.