The RELAXED - Faded Peach
British summer means always bringing your knit. After two years in the making, we’re thrilled to introduce our best-selling RELAXED shape in a beautiful new blend of organic cotton with a hint of superfine wool. For barbecues and windswept days, for when beach afternoons turn into evenings... this is a new summer sweater style staple.
- A shape and style inspired by a 25 year old knit owned by Moira, our founder’s mother, this is intended for a subtly oversized-fit.
- With a slightly dropped, longer in length sleeve, and a cuff that drapes rather than grips
- We recommend you take your usual size as we've designed it to have a good amount of slouch.
- Longer in the body with a hem rib that gently grips, it can be worn straight or tucked up and under.
- If you’re after a notably more exaggerated, oversized look, we recommend sizing up. Please note if you do this, the sleeve length will be notably longer and looser around the bicep and cuff.
- The model, Annika, on the beach, is a size 10UK and is wearing a Navygrey size S. The studio model, Frida, is a size 10UK and is also wearing a size S. Height 5ft 9.5in/177cm.
Please just get in touch if you have any query regarding a product, sizing information or if you would like more advice on building your sustainable wardrobe.
Email us at info@gatherandsee or through our Contact Us page here.
You can also DM us on Instagram @gatherandsee.
We are always happy to chat and aim to get back to you within 2 working hours.