The SEED CREW - Appin Blue
Knitted in England with our superfine Scottish-spun Lamb's wool. Combining dad pullover, traditional-knit vibes.
- It fits true to size and has an easy shape with a little slouch.
- The slightly longer arm length and longer rib cuff help to create the boyfriend-fit ease of the jumper.
- The raglan sleeve - where the seam of the jumper is diagonal from the collarbone to the underarm - gives the SEED CREW that boyfriend-fit feel, without being sloppy.
- If you prefer a much more slouchier fit than shown, are fuller in the bust or notably broader across the shoulders, we recommend you size up. But only do this if you feel you will need more wiggle room - as there is a good amount of slouch built into this jumper already, and the nature of the stitch means it will stretch a little over time.
- The hem and cuff grip subtly to give the jumper a good shape and structure.
- The model is a size 10UK and is wearing a size Navygrey S.
Please just get in touch if you have any query regarding a product, sizing information or if you would like more advice on building your sustainable wardrobe.
Email us at info@gatherandsee or through our Contact Us page here.
You can also DM us on Instagram @gatherandsee.
We are always happy to chat and aim to get back to you within 2 working hours.