Campo Chromefree Extra White Matcha
A classic pair of Vejas that are neutral and easy to wear. The Campo Chromefree model is made using leather that is tanned in an innovative way that uses 70% less water. The lining is made from organic cotton and recycled polyester and the sole from wild rubber from the Amazonian rainforest. Comfortable and versatile this is a great choice of summer sneaker.
Upper in ChromeFree leather
- Panels made out of ChromeFree leather
- Logo V made of rubber
- Lining in jersey (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled polyester)
- Insole made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest (20%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
Please just get in touch if you have any query regarding a product, sizing information or if you would like more advice on building your sustainable wardrobe.
Email us at info@gatherandsee or through our Contact Us page here.
You can also DM us on Instagram @gatherandsee.
We are always happy to chat and aim to get back to you within 2 working hours.