FABRIC FOR FREEDOM
Bianca High Waisted Organic & Recycled Blue Jeans
High-waisted blue relaxed mom-fit jeans with a zip fly.
''As a petite and curvy woman, finding jeans can be really difficult! I wanted to design a pair of jeans that would stand out but also feel good on.'' - Bianca
69% Organic Cotton, 20% Post-Consumer Recycled Cotton, 9% Recycled Plastic Bottles, 2% Recycled Polyester.
The use of Post-consumer Recycled Denim ensures that pre-existing denim that cannot be resold or repaired is worked back into the system and not headed for the landfill, giving exciting materials a new life through various textile techniques.
- Trimmed with 100% White Organic Cotton Denim
- High waisted mom style
- Relaxed fit & rolled up hems
- Mid-wash blue denim
- Average trouser length
Fanfare Keep Hold Collection
Fanfare Label introduces our new collection of circular jeans named ‘Keep Hold’. The inspiration behind this collection is to promote longevity and to ensure customers are ‘keeping hold’ of their garments and cherishing pieces forever.
These jeans are designed to stand the test of time with circularity, longevity & recycling at its core:
- This jean is made from waste - Fanfare Label reduces waste it by turning post-consumer clothing & textiles into premium product. What others see as waste, Fanfare Label sees as a starting point.
- This jean has been ethically produced - Fanfare Label jeans are ethically made in Portugal by a GOTs certificated factory, our suppliers are committed to the highest standards of sustainable manufacturing.
- This jean is certified - Certified factories, fabric and processing. Read more in our transparency section about the different certifications.
- This jean is part of a conscious supply chain - Our clothing is made from certified sustainable fabrics or recycled collections that encompass discarded clothes and textiles.
- This jean chooses full transparency - We only work with certified and traceable materials and with local manufacturing.
- This jean is made for recycling - We consider the end of life of our jeans to ensure they are fully recyclable.
- This jean is made with 0 Toxic chemicals and reduced water - Ozone and Laser techniques have been used to eliminate the use of water and chemicals in the processing of our denim, each pair saving 92% water compared to conventional jeans.
Wash only when needed. 30° delicate wash iron, steam or dry with low heat. No tumble drying.
£5 or Free For Orders Over £150
Please just get in touch if you have any query regarding a product, sizing information or if you would like more advice on building your sustainable wardrobe.
Email us at info@gatherandsee or through our Contact Us page here.
You can also DM us on Instagram @gatherandsee.
We are always happy to chat and aim to get back to you within 2 working hours.