Malaika’s square shape and clean silhouette is beautifully balanced. She provides a modern take on a design that draws its inspiration from the spirit of the Sixties. A slightly thicker sunglasses frame that works for any occasion. Made with more eco-friendly bio-acetate that is certified biodegradable. Lenses offer UV400 protection.
Sizing and fit
- This frame is a medium fit
- 51mm – 20mm – 140mm (lens width – bridge width – temples/arms)
- Microfiber bag made from 70% recycled PET bottles
- More eco-friendly lenses (39% plant resin)
- Recycled case from waste plastic and water sachets
- Packaging FSC approved or recycled and is recyclable
- Small batch production to minimise waste
- Over £40,000 of grant money to eyecare projects across Africa.
- Supporting 9 of the UN’s 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
- No harm to animals. We are vegan friendly.
- 12,825 rainforest trees protected = 1.89k tonnes of carbon sequestered.
- 115 efficient cookstoves to families in Uganda.
- Supporting a B Corp using business as a ‘force for good’.
Please just get in touch if you have any query regarding a product, sizing information or if you would like more advice on building your sustainable wardrobe.
Email us at info@gatherandsee or through our Contact Us page here.
You can also DM us on Instagram @gatherandsee.
We are always happy to chat and aim to get back to you within 2 working hours.