The CARDIGAN - Morning Blue & Summer White
A love letter to the coastal hues of summery days ahead, say hello to our very first striped cardigan. Hitting that sweet spot of being modern, chic and a little fun all at the same time, our cardigan is that 'take me anywhere' piece.
Knitted in our signature soft 100% traceable Scottish-spun Lamb's wool, made in Hawick, Scotland and finished with sustainably-sourced Mother of Pearl buttons.
- A relaxed-fit cardigan with an easy fit that skims the body and arm.
- A slightly boxier shape, which is designed to sit at the hip.
- The V-neck sits just where you need it to, so you can wear with nothing underneath or layer over a blouse.
- Fits true to size, with a flattering easy fit across the front. We recommend taking your usual size unless you prefer a much slouchier fit, in which case we suggest you size up.
- The first model, Coralie, with the fringe, is a size 08UK and wears a size Navygrey S. Height 5ft 9.5in/177cm. The second model, Frida, is a size 10UK and is also wearing a size S. You can see how they fit slightly differently.
Please just get in touch if you have any query regarding a product, sizing information or if you would like more advice on building your sustainable wardrobe.
Email us at info@gatherandsee or through our Contact Us page here.
You can also DM us on Instagram @gatherandsee.
We are always happy to chat and aim to get back to you within 2 working hours.