The HEIRLOOM CARDIGAN - Noisette
Made in England, say hello to a new shade for autumn - Noisette. Our luxurious chunky fisherman rib cardigan, with deep pockets and a cocooning hem. Subtly oversized and longer in length, the set in sleeve shape gives the cardigan an elegant ease and structure.
Made from 100% superfine Scottish-spun Lamb's Wool, certified by the Responsible Wool Standard. Finished with a v-neck front, two patch pockets and secured with beautiful buttons made from recycled horn.
- The set-in-sleeve gives the cardigan a flattering structure across the shoulder, preventing it from becoming too sloppy.
- Finished with recycled horn buttons, which can be buttoned up or left undone, the cardigan has enough wiggle room so that you can wear a slim-fitting shirt or top underneath.
- The rib cuff grips slightly making it perfectly easy to push up.
- Fits true to size, with a flattering easy fit across the front, we recommend taking your usual size.
- The model Eve who wears the jumper on location, is a size 10UK and wears a size Navygrey S. Height 5ft 9.5in/177cm.
See last image for size guide
Please just get in touch if you have any query regarding a product, sizing information or if you would like more advice on building your sustainable wardrobe.
Email us at info@gatherandsee or through our Contact Us page here.
You can also DM us on Instagram @gatherandsee.
We are always happy to chat and aim to get back to you within 2 working hours.