The SEED CREW - Devon White
In this elevated yet understated shade of Devon White, this is that classic creamy white knit we crave at this time of year. Knitted in England with our superfine Scottish-spun Lamb's wool, the SEED CREW combines dad pullover, traditional-knit vibes.
- It fits true to size and has an easy shape with a little slouch.
- The sleeve and cuff length are slightly longer than a standard jumper, giving it that boyfriend-fit ease.
- The raglan sleeve - where the seam of the jumper is diagonal from the collarbone to the underarm - gives the SEED CREW that boyfriend-fit feel, without being sloppy.
- If you prefer a much slouchier fit, are fuller in the bust or notably broader across the shoulders, you might wish to size up. But there is a good amount of slouch built in and the nature of the stitch means it will stretch a little over time.
- The hem and cuff grip subtly to give the jumper a good shape and structure.
- The first model, Coralie, with the fringe, is a size 08UK and wears a size Navygrey S. Height 5ft 9.5in/177cm. The second model, Frida, is a size 10UK and is also wearing a size S. You can see how they fit slightly differently.
Please just get in touch if you have any query regarding a product, sizing information or if you would like more advice on building your sustainable wardrobe.
Email us at info@gatherandsee or through our Contact Us page here.
You can also DM us on Instagram @gatherandsee.
We are always happy to chat and aim to get back to you within 2 working hours.