Arlington Handbag Berry
Made to Last leather handbag, handmade in England
A compact, refined and beautifully proportioned double compartment saddle-style handbag. Shaped on a vintage classic. Minimally styled with sculptural curves and layers. Made by hand in England from top grade Italian vegetable tanned leather.
Please note, this saddle now features two brass trigger rings which allow you to remove the shoulder strap for packing away, or to interchange with your other favourite LPOL shoulder strap.
• Crafted from vegetable tanned leather
• Unlined to achieve minimalist luxury
• Rear slip pocket for everyday convenience
• Adjustable shoulder strap
• Designed and handmade in Kent, England
• Protect and restore using natural beeswax
23w x 19h x 9d (cm)
Personalise for £15 | Choose up to 4 initials
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your initials.
• Sans Serif font 10mm high (30pt)
• Blind debossed for a natural, clean finish
• No foil, chemicals or fuss
• Hand operated hot stamping machine
Please just get in touch if you have any query regarding a product, sizing information or if you would like more advice on building your sustainable wardrobe.
Email us at info@gatherandsee or through our Contact Us page here.
You can also DM us on Instagram @gatherandsee.
We are always happy to chat and aim to get back to you within 2 working hours.