GEORGE wool jacket
High-neck cardigan jacket individually hand-knitted to order in L'Envers' family-owned workshops in Spain. Production lead times are 3 to 4 weeks.
For the past two years, it's been your favorite piece at L'Envers. Available in mohair/merino wool or yak, it is just a fabulous knit! Softness, warmth, elegance, and comfort: everything comes together in this oversized piece that can be worn as a cardigan or a jacket. A perfect cut that suits all body types and thoughtfully crafted details: lovely balloon cuffs, a cinched waist that adds femininity, low-set sleeves for maximum comfort, and a buttoned and lined collar for enduring durability.
A true chameleon: GEORGE goes with absolutely everything (jeans, skirts, dresses). You won't want to take it off!
CHARACTERISTICS & FABRIC
- 50% Spanish merino wool, 40% mohair wool dyed and spun in France, certified RWS (Responsible Wool Standard) and IWTO standard, 10% polyamide
- Soft knit that can be worn directly against the skin; for very sensitive or dermatological skin, consider wearing a t-shirt underneath
- Crafted with 2 strands of yarn for added thickness and comfort
- A comforting, thick knit
- Oversized cut, designed to be worn loosely
- Provides excellent warmth
- Double seed stitch pattern
- High neckline
- Dropped shoulders
- 2 pockets
- Fastened with 6 brown 22mm corozo buttons
SIZING & FITTING
Tip: take your usual size. If you like it more fitted, take a size smaller knowing that knits usually loosen slightly once worn.
Model is wearing a small.
Please just get in touch if you have any query regarding a product, sizing information or if you would like more advice on building your sustainable wardrobe.
Email us at info@gatherandsee or through our Contact Us page here.
You can also DM us on Instagram @gatherandsee.
We are always happy to chat and aim to get back to you within 2 working hours.