The LORTON 003 / The HENLEY - Natural Brown
Finished with five buttons made in England from the Corozo nut, the HENLEY is British luxury layering at its best.
- Designed for an easy, relaxed fit. We recommend you take your usual size.
- If you are bigger in the bust, consider sizing up, depending on your ideal fit.
- A straight fit with a dropped armhole, a ribbed hem and cuff.
- A single rib funnel neck with a soft drape when unbuttoned, and a slim sleeve.
- The model Danielle is UK size 8 and has sized up for slouch so wears a Navygrey Size S.
- All measurements are approximate and taken when the Henley is lying flat. Measurements are shown in centimetres.
England's finest wool
This jumper is made from 100% British Bluefaced Leicester wool. The Bluefaced Leicester sheep yields some of the finest fleeces of any British breed. A micron of 25 – which has a wonderful lustre, strength and drape.
Available in two natural colourways, in limited quantities.
Made in Nottinghamshire, each piece is fully-fashioned - where each piece of the Henley is knitted separately and then linked together by hand and hand-finished. This means that not only is this knit of the highest quality, but that also there is minimal, often zero, waste.
Please just get in touch if you have any query regarding a product, sizing information or if you would like more advice on building your sustainable wardrobe.
Email us at info@gatherandsee or through our Contact Us page here.
You can also DM us on Instagram @gatherandsee.
We are always happy to chat and aim to get back to you within 2 working hours.