ANNA wool cardigan
A short V-neck cardigan, individually hand-knitted to order in our family-owned workshops in Spain, where we reside.
Our production lead times are 3 to 4 weeks.
A warm, timeless piece of exceptional quality that you'll want to wear, wear again, and pass on.
CHARACTERISTICS & FABRIC
- 50% Spanish merino wool, 40% mohair wool dyed and spun in France, certified RWS (Responsible Wool Standard) and IWTO standard, 10% polyamide
- Soft knit that can be worn directly against the skin; for very sensitive or dermatological skin, consider wearing a t-shirt underneath
- Crafted with 2 strands of yarn for added thickness and comfort
- A comforting, thick knit
- This piece has a snug fit and is designed to be worn close to the body
- Provides excellent warmth
- Features a ribbed texture
- Open V-neck
- Raglan sleeves
- 3 brown 22mm corozo buttons
SIZING & FITTING
Selecting your size online can be a bit tricky, especially for a first order. But by following our advice you should be able to make the right choice for your purchase, like over 94% of our customers. Otherwise, no worries: we can advise you personally and ultimately you will still be able to exchange your piece if the size isn’t right.
Tip: take your usual size. If you like it more fitted, take a size smaller knowing that knits usually loosen slightly once worn. The tolerance for the size indicated on the size guide can be +/-2cm or +/-1in.
MANDY is wearing an S, she is 1,72m (5'8'') tall. Her chest is 85cm (33.5''), her waist is 73cm (28.7'') and her hips are 93cm (36.6'').
Please just get in touch if you have any query regarding a product, sizing information or if you would like more advice on building your sustainable wardrobe.
Email us at info@gatherandsee or through our Contact Us page here.
You can also DM us on Instagram @gatherandsee.
We are always happy to chat and aim to get back to you within 2 working hours.