FABRIC FOR FREEDOM
High Waisted Organic & Recycled Stripe Wool Blue Jeans
High waisted blue relaxed mom fit jeans with a zip fly. Using off-cuts from designer rugs and blankets these pieces are special and unique to each individual. Wool stripes differ from pair to pair but if you have a preference please email us (email@example.com) once you have placed an order and our design team will select with you the perfect pair.
69% Organic Cotton, 20% Post Consumer Recycled Cotton, 9% Recycled Plastic Bottles, 2% Recycled Polyester.
The use of Post-consumer Recycled Denim ensures that pre-existing denim that cannot be resold or repaired is worked back into the system and not headed for landfill, giving exciting materials a new life through various textile techniques.
- Recycled wool trim
- High waisted mom style
- Relaxed fit & rolled up hems
- Mid-wash blue denim
- Average trouser length
- Same patterned stripes on the back
Fanfare Keep Hold Collection
Fanfare Label introduces our new collection of circular jeans named ‘Keep Hold’. The inspiration behind this collection is to promote longevity and to ensure customers are ‘keeping hold’ of their garments and cherishing pieces forever.
These jeans are designed to stand the test of time with circularity, longevity & recycling at its core:
- This jean is made from waste - Fanfare Label reduces waste it by turning post-consumer clothing & textiles into premium product. What others see as waste, Fanfare Label sees as a starting point.
- This jean has been ethically produced - Fanfare Label jeans are ethically made in Portugal by a GOTs certificated factory, our suppliers are committed to the highest standards of sustainable manufacturing.
- This jean is certified - Certified factories, fabric and processing. Read more in our transparency section about the different certifications.
- This jean is part of a conscious supply chain - Our clothing is made from certified sustainable fabrics or recycled collections that encompass discarded clothes and textiles.
- This jean chooses full transparency - We only work with certified and traceable materials and with local manufacturing.
- This jean is made for recycling - We consider the end of life of our jeans to ensure they are fully recyclable.
- This jean is made with 0 Toxic chemicals and reduced water - Ozone and Laser techniques have been used to eliminate the use of water and chemicals in the processing of our denim, each pair saving 92% water compared to conventional jeans.
Hand wash or dry clean when necessary. Denim is not supposed to be washed in a washing machine when worn a few times please leave out to air.
Please just get in touch if you have any query regarding a product, sizing information or if you would like more advice on building your sustainable wardrobe.
Email us at info@gatherandsee or through our Contact Us page here.
You can also DM us on Instagram @gatherandsee.
We are always happy to chat and aim to get back to you within 2 working hours.